One to One courses
Pricing & Packages
|Hours classes||Price Per Hour|
|1-10 Hours||£ 38 Per Hour|
|11-20 Hours||£ 34 Per Hour|
|24 + Hours||£ 30 Per Hour|
One to One Course Overview
Twin’s one-to-one courses are ideal if you want to develop your English for a specific purpose such as a spoken English tutorial or English for business, finance or law. This option can also offer help on exam preparation such as one of the Cambridge exams, including Cambridge FCE, Cambridge CAE and CPE.
If you’re looking for work, you can take one-to-one lessons to work on your CV and prepare for your job interview. Whatever your personal English goal is, this option allows you to tailor your course to your needs, whether you choose to study online or in school.
After an initial assessment, we will pair you up with a specialist tutor who will plan the sessions based on your personal objectives.
One-to-One English course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral, and writing – carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring – this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement – upon completion of the course
- Personalized assessment – progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning – our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Twin social programme (not available to students studying online) – different events, activities, and outings every week, many of which are free.
- We also have a number of measures in place to make sure our students are safe and happy during their time with us.