About this Course
Completing your NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration course with us will teach you of the many necessary skills required to work in a business environment. This knowledge can be used in a variety of different roles throughout your career as your progress into your dream job role.
|Study Time:||260 hours|
|Enrolment length:||12 months|
|Entry Requirements:||None Specific|
Upon completion of this qualification students are awarded an NCFE Level 3 certificate and an OLC Certificate. All certification fees are included in your course fees. Qualification Code 601/7074/8
To gain this NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration qualification you will need to submit, and pass, all of the tutor marked assignments. There are 8 assignments in the course and no need to purchase any textbooks as we provide all of the lessons and materials required to learn the syllabus.
All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
All of our students are given access to our online campus through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your course materials, lessons, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are uploaded through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online campus includes:
- 24/7/365 access to all of your course materials- all lessons, assignments and resources are available from the moment you enrol
- Instant access to your course after you enrol- start studying immediately!
- Integrated chat and messaging systems so that you can contact your tutor
- Online assignment uploads to save time in returning marks and feedback.
- Links to further resources and information available on courses
- Self-led learning on all courses- study in your own time and work through your assignments at your own pace
- Safe e-portfolio of your work is kept under lock and key on our secure servers
- Progress bar to show the work you have completed and how many tasks you still have to complete on your course
- Detailed help centre with step-by-step instructions on getting the most from your course and how to upload assignments and contact your tutor
To pass this course learners must pass 7 units. These are completed after navigating through the corresponding lessons and writing your answers to assignment questions. Once these have been read and marked by your personal tutor, feedback and marks are provided to students which contain helpful tips to improve work in future assignments.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Unit 1: Principles of business (50 hours)
Unit 2: Principles of business communication and information (40 hours)
Unit 3: Principles of administration (35 hours)
Unit 4: Understand how to improve business performance (35 hours)
Unit 5: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace (15 hours)
Unit 6: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace (35 hours)
Unit 7: Principles of leadership and management (50 hours)