The NCFE Level 3 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace has been accredited by the qualifications regulators for England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Things you need to know
- Qualification number (QN): 601/5876/1
- Aim reference: 60158761
- Guided learning hours (GLH): 24
- Credit value: 3
- Assessment requirements: externally set and assessed multiple-choice question paper
The NCFE Level 3 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace aims to:
- offer an introduction to the basic principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace.
- Understand the current legal requirements for health, safety, and welfare in the workplace.
- Understand the benefits of using a safety management system.
- Understand the principles of risk assessment.
- Understand the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards.
- Understand how to manage the effects of accidents and incidents.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes