This Level 1 qualification covers a range of skills and relevant supporting knowledge to help prepare students to apply for numbers in business and work in a business environment.
It will give students an understanding of:
- how different organisations operate
- how to contribute effectively in the workplace
- how businesses process sales and purchases, and the documents and procedures associated with this.
Students will also be equipped with the basic numerical skills needed in the workplace, such as decimals, percentages and fractions, and applying proportions and ratios.
- Level 1
- GCSE (grades 1–3)
- Total qualification time (hours)– 110
- Duration– 2-3 months (Depends on study method and course timetable)
- Number of assessments– 1
- Guided learning hours– 75
Students can start with any qualification depending on existing skills and experience. For the best chance of success, we recommend that students begin their studies with a good standard of English and maths.
The jobs it can lead to-
- Data entry clerk
- Accounts administrator
- Administrative assistant
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes