Who is this course for?
Students of all levels who want to improve their English. You will be placed in a class with people of a similar language level as you. You can choose from 15, 20 or 25 lessons per week.
Levels: Beginner to Proficiency
Maximum class size: 15 students
Start any Monday
Minimum age: 16 years old
You will be able to:
- Communicate more fluently
- Improve your accuracy
- Use strategies and techniques to develop all four skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking (including pronunciation)
- Feel more confident in English-speaking environments and interacting with other English speakers.
- Teachers adapt the course for the needs and level of each class.
- Regular individual tutorials with your teacher help you to achieve your learning goals.
- Working with other students develops your communication skills through class discussions and project work.
- Develop your grammar and vocabulary.
- Use a wide range of motivating materials including digital resources and course books.
- Learn outside the classroom too, with our social programme and English conversation club.
General English 20
Focus classes can include:
- Speaking and Grammar
- Speaking and Writing
- Speaking and Vocabulary
- Speaking and Listening
- Speaking and Reading
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes